Task 1 Reported 18th Feb 2022 Academic exam Evening
Some people think young people donot spend their holidays and weekends doing outdoor activities such as hiking and climbing in natural environment. Why ? and how to encourage them to go out?
Task 2 Reported 18th Feb 2022 Academic exam Morning
Pie chart - Morning Bar graph- Evening
Reported 5th Feb 2022 Academic exam Morning Slot
Individual greed and selfishness have been the basis of the modern society. Some people think that we must return to the older and more traditional values of respect for the family and the local community in order to create a better world to live in. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Reported 5th Feb 2022 Evening exam Morning Slot
Some people think that children should aim to be the best at what they are doing while others believe it is not necessary for them. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Task 1 Reported 20 Jan 2022 Academic exam
Reported 29th Jan 2022 Academic exam Evening Slot
Nowadays more and more people decide to have children later in their life. What do you think are the reasons for this ? Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
Reported 29th Jan 2022 Academic exam Morning Slot
Some people believe that if a Police Officer carries guns it can encourage a higher level of violence. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement?
Reported 20 Jan 2022 Academic exam Evening Slot
Whether or not someone achieves their aim is mostly by a question of luck. To what extent do you agree or disagree ?
Reported 20 Jan 2022 Academic exam Morning Slot
Music has been and will continue to be the Universal language of Mankind.To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Reported 15 Jan 2022 Academic exam Morning Slot
Freshwäter has always been a Limited resource in some parts of the world. Today, however, growing worldwide demand Has made this a global Problem. What are causes of the increased demand, and what measures can governments and Individuals take to respond to this problem?
Reported 15 Jan 2022 Academic exam Evening Slot
In the developed world, average life expectancy is increasing. What problems will this cause for individuals and society? Suggest some measures that could be taken to reduce the impact of ageing populations.
Reported 8 Jan 2022 G.T. exam
Some people believe that children should go to extra classes after school. Others, however, think that they should spend that time playing instead. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Reported 8 Jan 2022 Academic exam Evening slot
In most of the societies the role of Mother and Father differs. What are the causes of this difference in most of the societies. What will be the parental roles in the future?
Reported 8 Jan 2022 Academic exam Morning slot
Parents should encourage their children to spend less time on studying and more time on doing physical activities. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the given statement ?
Reported Dec 2021 Academic exam
1. Nowadays animal experiments are widely used to develop new medicines and to test the safety of other products. Some people argue that these experiments should be banned because it is morally wrong to cause animals to suffer, while others are in favour of them because of their benefits to humanity. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. Some employers are giving increased importance to employing people with good social skills in addition to good qualifications. Do you agree or disagree that social skills are as important as good qualifications for success in a job?
3. An American film actor John Wayne once said, "Tomorrow is important and precious thing in life". How it is important for individuals and countries to think about the future rather than focus on present only ?
4. Environmental problems such as pollution and climate change affect all the people in the world. Although global decisions are made to reduce these problems, the solutions are not effective. Why are the solutions ineffective? How can these problems be solved?
5. People nowadays sleep less than they used to in the past. What do you think is the reason behind this? What are the effects on individuals and people around them?
6. Human activity has had a negative impact on plants and animals around the world. Some people think that this cannot be changed, while others believe that actions can be taken to bring about the change. Discuss both and give your opinion.
7. These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reasons for this? Is it a positive or negative development?
8. More and more people are becoming seriously overweight. Some people say that the price increase of fattening foods will solve this problem. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
9. World would be better place if women own leadership? Do you agree or disagree?
10. The amount of garbage produced by our cities is a big problem for governments around the world. What causes this problem ? How can this problem be fixed?
11. Nowadays children watch lot of TV and play video games. However, some people think that these activities are not good for a child's mental health. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. Some people say it is a waste of time to plan for the future and that it is more important to focus on the present. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
13. Some people say that in our modern age, it is unnecessary to teach children about the skills of handwriting. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
14. The tendency of human beings to copy one another is shown in popularity of fashion in clothes and other consumer goods. Do you agree or disagree?
15. Many people believe that playing games and watching TV is beneficial but other say it doesn't improve mental ability of children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
16. Some people think planning of future is a waste of time and people should focus on the present. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
17. Many people believe that university students should pay tuition fees in full themselves, because they can education for their own benefit and not for the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
18. Some people think that public health within a country can be improved by government making laws regarding nutritious food. Others, however, think that health is a matter of personal choice and responsibility. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance